I’m about jumping out of my seat with equal parts excitement and fear for all the growth and change happening for my business this year! A new website, new logo, THIS BLOG!!!! Holy. Moly. It’s happening! I’m still wrapping my head around it all and to give you somewhat of a visual of the speed at which all of this is happening: imagine the Road Runner in a Wile E. Coyote cartoon with his legs spinning out as he takes off leaving his head dramatically tailing behind, stretched to the max, in an effort to catch up…yeah, like that!
Thanks to some experiences gained over the last 5 years of running this business single-handedly, I knew that this year would be the one where I didn’t try to do it all solo. Genius, I know, cheers! I am fully aware of my strengths and, even more so recently, my weaknesses so it had become crystal clear to me where I’d need to have help with everything I was taking on. You guys, help is goooood and though asking for it can be hard, it is worth it! Do it! You can and you will! High-five!
Now that I got all of that off my chest, time for some FUN! Let’s GOOOOOO!
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I recently acquired the nickname T-Woo and I love it! Owning it! Working it! YAS!
2. I once danced unexpectedly with Derek Hough at a taping of “Dancing With the Stars” before the show began. Yes, this was while on a day date with my husband and his parents were there, it’s fine.
3. I once met Boyz II Men backstage and Nathan kissed my cheek and I completely fan-girled. Yes, this was while on my honeymoon, it’s fine.
4. I am a recovering picky eater. Ok this one isn’t that fun but I’m really proud of myself so it had to be said! Next foods on the list to learn to love include: avocado, mushrooms, and mustard. I will never love seafood. Please don’t ask me out for sushi. Steak, yes! Sushi, no.
5. Music brings me so much joy and I will attend as many concerts as I possibly can! I fully intend to sing and dance my way through this life without a care as to who is watching! Join me!
You’re still here! YAY! I think you’re one of my kind! Hope to see you around!
Til next time, cheers!